Tehran Mu (Wella)
In the years 2004 to 2008 the Austrian Consulting Engineers Group was assigned as the general planning group for the building of the Wella factory and studio in Teheran, as well as the logistic centre commissioned by Tehran Mu – Wella Iran.
Here an industry and logistic plant was built with conditions in some parts similar to the pharmaceutical industry with regard to sterility and a dust free production area. A high-quality standard plant was implemented in a region which usually lacks such infrastructure.
Part of this project was supervision comprising the following tasks:
- Time schedule and cost plan, the ACE Group guaranteeing that goals were met
- Quality control: one of the most important tasks in the project
- Coordination of works on the site
- Cost control and invoice check
- Inspection of work, rectification and end user hand over
- All construction commissioning on site by ACE Group
Additionally, ACE Group provided a special supervision concerning the installation of the factory, the material handling technology and filling machines.
The staff working on this project consisted of Mr. Michael Wabb (Working drawings and office support), Mr. Michael Wagner (Office support), Mr. Adil Lari (Project manager on site), Mr. Peter Nitsch (Office Support), Mr. Badinlu (Supervision in Tehran), Mr. Musawi (Cost and planning control on site).